Why choose Management Audit?
- Financial benefits – Management Audit produces valuable information for financial success to the acting management.
- Competence management – Through management auditing, it is possible to produce a clear understanding of management potential: Who has the best capabilities? What actions should be taken to strengthen these capabilities? This information can be utilized in strategic resourcing and successor planning.
- Learning process for participants – By identifying the potential of members of the management, it is possible to provide participants with reliable information to improve their self-awareness.
Management Audit is an important part of the due diligence process during business arrangements
A well-functioning management is one of the most significant parts of the personnel capital. Its value should be identified as part of the due diligence process. Management Audit is an important tool to measure the value of the personnel capital of organizations and to assess development potential. Its use as part of business arrangements can produce significant added value for the productivity of investment decisions.
Diverse methods guarantee the reliability of Management Audit
Individual methods do not produce a reliable understanding of management potential, and a reliable assessment is not possible by conducting interviews alone. This is why we always use diverse methods to verify high-quality information.
Our Management Audit model includes:
- a full-scale project plan, in accordance with the customer's strategic guidelines
- tools for internal communications
- solutions for personnel assessments (e.g. various psychological tools from different families of methods, and case descriptions and simulations in line with the customer's strategic goals)
- participant feedback to improve development; skilled facilitation sets challenges and gives energy
- straightforward results to prepare business solutions and plan the required further activities
- support for development activities: customers often want to offer targeted coaching to key employees, coaching programs to potential successors or cooperation and decision-making development to the management team.